Winrar is a handy archiving software that lets you zip any file and unzip.
The software supports a wide array format which includes RAR, ZIP, CAB, ISO, 7-ZIP, UUR, ARJ and etc. You can easily create compressed files and manage your data.
Winrar is the most popular software in the Windows Operating System.
- Multi-Languages support.
- Unicode support.
- Standard Zip compression.
- Standard RAR compression.
- Set size for every volume.
- Extract achieve with "keep broken files"
- Drag and Drop support.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP, Vista.
- RAM: At least 250MB Ram.
- Hard Disk: Your computer must have 5-6MB free space.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 or later.
How to install Winrar
If you wise to install Winrar software into your computer or laptop, please follow some instructions.
- Download the software from the above link.
- Save the file into your computer.
- Open download folder and open Winrar.exe file by double-clicking.
- Read the terms and conditions for Win Rar and then click "Install"
- Select Associate Winrar with RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, 7-ZIP, TAR, GZip, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, and etc.
- After it, click on the ok button and then, done.
You will be installed the software into your computer machine if you get an error during installation let us know through comment.