- Version Updated Version
- File Size 1.1GB
- File Count
- Create Date May 12, 2020
- Last Updated August 22, 2020
Vice City PC Full Version
GTA Vice City is an amazing open-world game. There is a huge audience of GTA.
The game available for Android, iOS, PC, Mac, PlayStation, Xbox, you can download the game which prefers your gaming console. Here we have shared GTA Vice City, PC Link. For playing the game, you need to download the game setup file from the above link.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is a 2002 action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games.
A few years ago gamers used to spend their time on GTA but in order time they are playing PUBG?
Recommended Hardware Requirements:
- Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon XP processor or higher
- 1GB of RAM
- 512 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers (“GeForce 3″/”Radeon 8500” or better with DirectX Texture Compression support)
- 16 speed CD/DVD drive
- DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card with surround sound
- 1.55 GB of free hard disk space (+635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)
- Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP or Vista
- DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Gamepad (USB or Joystick Port)
- Keyboard and Mouse
How to Install the Game?
If you wise to install the game on your Windows Computer then, here are some instructions that you need to follow.
- Open download link and save the setup file on your PC. (Check out above link)
- Now you need to open your download folder for installation.
- Unzip the game file.
- Click on the setup and open it.
- After opening, select your additional task and language and click "Next"
- Select your installation directory, where you want to install the game on your computer.
- After that, install the game. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
Play your game and enjoy the day.