Everyone wise to play Android games on their computer or laptop and BlueStacks make it possible.
BlueStacks an Android Emulator that lets you run your favorite Android games and apps on the computer. You can download it for Windows and Mac, it's available for both platforms.
You can play thousands of Android games on it like, PUBG Mobile, Call Of Duty Mobile, Guarana Free fire and etc.
Sometimes, we face downloading problems with BlueStacks Android Emulator online. it could be an internet problem or maybe a system error. Here is the solution we have shared an offline downloading link, that lets you download the whole installer setup file in 1 file, you can download it from the above link.
There is 2 bit of BlueStacks installer 32Bit and 64Bit, must check which bit os you have installed on your PC. If you have a 64Bit PC then, download it from the above link and if you have a 32Bit PC then, download it from the below link.
BlueStacks System requirements
Before downloading the Bluestacks, you must check system requirements.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Your PC must have 2GB of RAM/main memory.
- Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps/games and their data.
- You must have Direct X 9.0 or higher installed on your system.
- The drivers for your PC's graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks as described in the following post.
Download 32 Bit Installer